Tuesday, July 17, 2012

About me

My name is Ira Kharchenko and I decided to start this blog on July, 11th, right on my 22nd birthday. I came from a great family, the world's best mom and dad. Originally I come from Kiev, Ukraine. I am very proud of my home country and the city...

Though my dream made me study for Master in Economics in Kiel, an adorable city in the North of Germany:) Now I am in love of this fantastic sailing city, that has already become my second home.

Some facts you may not know about me:

  • I speak Russian, Ukrainian, English, German, French and some Spanish
  • I laugh a lot, sometimes too much:)
  • my fav artist is Katy Perry
  • my child's dream was to become a model
  • I have phobia towards monuments
  • I have some crazy system of planning
  • I have no pets, but I dream of a spaniel or of a bunny:)



5 comments:

  1. I love that you speak so many languages!!




    styleandrecipes.blogspot.com

    xo,



    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Amazing ;)
    Love.

    http://degustibus-ara.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by Ira, lovely blog you have started here as well!
    xo K
    www.lilieslattesandlace.com

    ReplyDelete