Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fashion set

So, as for now the summer is on the peak of its 'blossom', even here in the North of Germany it's real summer paradise:) For me it's usually the reason to think of a new bikini. So, now I'm in search for something trendy, classy, modern and elegant at the same time:)

But even more challenging is to find something in company to the bikini or a swimsuit - a tunic, long top, short dress etc. What do you prefer as perfect beachwear this season?

oh hey summer

6 comments:

  1. I`m on a hunt for a perfect bikini...i can`t find it at all :/ I like your collage :P

    Beauty Blog: Me and my Cousin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me as well:) It's not an easy task at all:)

      Delete
  2. Great selection! love that necklace! ;) xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im obsessed with that yellow wallet and the necklace! thanks for checking out my blog!
    xo
    WWW.GETGLAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this collage! Thanks for the comment!

    xx
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! how beautiful i love all the colors i absolutely adore bright colors. i just created a blog today i post an outfit please check it out, it would be great if you can comment and tell me what you think ;) thank you and htt://www.fashionandfrugalchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete