Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Exams!

And now it is coming closer to the exams...

And it's time to gather together all the will and motivation for preparation. I hope:)

Just two exams and 8 days to go.

And tomorrow is the day of German unity (the day when German wall was destroyed)
So, congratulations to all the German readers!

And I'm waiting or the shopping Sunday...

... to find something to mix with my new beautiful babies (I have them in dark blue:)

By the way, they are mega comfortable and fit me perfectly!
And thank you for the advise about the hat, I decided to keep it;)
And there is another observation I have done these days..

When I was living in Kiev it happened extremely seldom when I met someone I knew just by accident. About once or twice a year I guess...

But it's completely another way when it comes to Kiel. 

The amount of people I know came to the amount when I meet someone each time I leave home...
well
I am of course happy to meet someone on the street, but it makes me think of suiting up each time I leave just to buy some bread. And it sometimes becomes annoying...

What about you, guys, do you always try to look your best when you go out of the apartment or you don't mind being not that chic in any situation?


OK, now I promise to get back to studies:)

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog! xx Jaspe

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those boots and best of luck on your exams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your exams my dear!!! What do you think about following eachother?? :)

    xx

    eve

    www.themefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shoes!

    thanks for your comment :)

    join eFoxCity.com giveaway on my blog: http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/2012/09/efoxcity-100-giveaway.html

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots are really cute!
    Good luck studying for your exams :)
    Thanks for following me, I'm also following you on Bloglovin' now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck on your exams!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are such a cutie! :)

    xx Julia

    www.stilbrueche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shoes that you just bought!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a different school system over there! Hope your exams went well and you're getting some time to relax now! And yep, I do try to remember you never know you'll run into because when I hate what I'm wearing I always run into someone haha.
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Love it! I have just one more exam and one day more!!!!...Tomorrow I'm finally finishing my second year on college!! Starting tomorrow....I'm starting to enjoy the summer and my blog! I'm going to dedicate to my blog completely! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! ;) xoxo

    Milica
    LA VIE EN ROSE
    http://lavieenrosemp.blogspot.com/

    Greeting from Serbia! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete