Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Color coincidence

Ahahah guys, here's a thing I have to share with you:) My brain seems to be so concervative, even about the colors of certain types of clothes:)

This season I bought a purple top and an underneath top of almost the similar color, thought first I was thinking of how great these two pieces of contrast colors would look... 


 And according to my subconsciousness the shoes must be blue with brown details only:) And it's regardless the fact I also have blue boots with brown details...

And here is the most rediculous thing: three coats of almost the same color... that I just noticed when they were all bought:)


An you, have you ever had similar pieces of the similar color at the same time, not planning to have ones?:)

10 comments:

  1. I think it shows that once you have a certain style in your head then subconsciously you are drawn to similar colours or styles. Once my wardrobe was a sea of different shades of green when I was going through my love green stage!
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I hate it when that happens...I feel like I just waste a bunch of money!

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate when that happens too, but to be honest with you most of my closet is all black and white. I'm so minimal - not sure if its always good, but i love it. xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do this all the time! I have been taking inventory lately-which helps when shopping-but I think I have like 29473904 cream cable knit sweaters!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog!
    Would you like follow each other?
    Write on my blog if you want...
    Anthea
    www.antheafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog!! i am following via bloglovin, would love if you followed via GFC!
    xox
    theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear!
    The brain is so weird sometimes haha
    Love those loafers
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha this made me laugh! :) I do this all the time but with the color blue! not sure why.. :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost always buy everything in black/brown or grey :/ This unfortunately has been going on forever lol :) x
    Shubana
    Love, Shushu

    ReplyDelete