Sunday, January 20, 2013

Light winter

One of my favorite trends of this winter is definitely pastel colors. I love light colored boots, coats and scarves. Still it's hard for me to associate winter outfit with light pants, skirts, dresses and even sweaters. I'm afraid it comes from my home country, where winter outfit is usually black, dark grey and dark blue...



What is so attractive for me in light-colored winter looks is that they don't let me depress and they make me think of winter as a fairy season.:)

Do you like white, beige or any other light colors in winter? Or it's rather a time for traditional FW colors?

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful coat - you look great! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking GREAT girl! beautiful color palette!

    xx.M
    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome coat!!
    kisses!


    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I want to see more pictues like this.

    Subscribing and commenting for you :)


    XX Domenic

    stylehuntingclub.com

    ReplyDelete