Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mineral magic


What can make waking up early to go to the lectures better is definitely shopping: the day before yesterday I came up to a drug store to buy some new mascara and to search for a cherry lipstick. I was already at the cash desk, when I saw a magazine with a nice make up on the cover. As far as the magazine itself was for free, I decided to grab it with me for inspiration. But to my surprise I found another treasure there – a sample of a new mineral primer by L’oreal! It was love at first touch, now I understand, what’s the buzz about mineral cosmetics and its magic:)


And here is the make-up from the cover 



What do you girls think about mineral cosmetics? Do you use it? What’s worth buying, what would you recommend?

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I loved your post and I'm your new follower!

    I hope your visit to my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy!

    Hugs ..

    http://lookbook.nu/pathymoreira
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa
    Instagram: @pathyamorinha

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed you back on bloglovin!





    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete