Saturday, February 2, 2013

St. Valentine is coming

I don’t really treat St. Valentine’s Day as a significant holiday. For me it’s rather a normal day with a little higher grade of romance and love in the air. I only remember our school celebration of this day with cards, presents and a party – that was nice! But what I like most of all about this St. Valentine’s tradition is the choice of sweet souvenirs like candies, cakes, cards, flowers, toys etc. This month I have already made up my small wish list of romantic presents for St. Valentine’s Day (or other occasion). For me it consists of, first and foremost, a bunch of flowers, heart-shaped sweets and some lingerie. Though it’s rather a marketing action to release special products for St. Valentine’s Day, I do respect the companies which do some special collections or other ideas for every holiday. 





7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I'm your newest follower, your blog is great :)

    http://vogue-etc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following and for sweet comment:)

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way! It's a normal day except with more romance!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I also don't understand all that buzz about St. Valentine's day:)

      Delete
  3. Your blog is pretty awesome. I really like the whole concept behind it and the posts are really cool too!
    Come by my blog and let's follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Instagram (if you wan to of course).

    Hope you come by soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing girl! XJes
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete