Friday, June 21, 2013

Fav bridesmaid dresses

Hello everyone again, my dear readers! I am very thankful to all of you who have read all my post s about me choosing an evening dress. Thank you all again so much for being very patient about this whole story. I do appreciate all your efforts, dears but I am still a bit confused about my choice …

For those who do not remember what the situation is about. In the beginning of September my great University friend and her boyfriend are finally getting married! I am very excited about the event. What is more, the whole ceremony will take place in Ukraine, in my home country and it means a lot to me. So, my thoughts are partly busy with the three gowns, for the ceremony itself, for the bridal shower and for the second day of celebration. And here I face several difficulties. First, I am not very sure what exactly will be the program of the celebration. The invitations are not ready yet and the event planning is in the works. I only know my friend has been searching for outdoor wedding dresses for the ceremony. The second issue is the weather. The temperatures in Kiev in the beginning of September may vary from about ten to thirty degrees, you know. Another thing here is that I regret that the dress I am choosing is likely to be worn only once. It is a pity for me, but I am not waiting for any great events in the coming year at the least. And I must tell you frankly, I hate it when there is no chance to wear a gown, especially a beautiful one… And another issue is that I want to find a dress till the middle of July. Because when my holidays start, I am not willing to addle brain with anything but having rest! ahah

On the contrary to my last two posts this time I made a decision to focus on the shorter dresses, not the long ones as I did it last time. First, because I have a really tiny luggage bag to pack everything for a month and a half that I am going to spend away. And secondly, it is much smarter from the sight of its versatility. What I mean is that if the other guests are coming in say business suits or short party dresses, I could have been seeming quite strange wearing a long proper evening gown, you know.

So, in this post I would love to show you several short bridesmaid dresses from Persunmall store. As previous time I am going to tell you what I love and what I do not love about all of these models and I am hoping for your tips, advice or critique.


The first dress, Fantastic Sheath One Shoulder Sleeveless Taffeta Short Bridesmaid Dress is just amazingly charming. These rhinestones elements do call out my holiday spirit but still do not look too much night club and party feeling, you knowJ And the drapery is definitely very lovely, not to mention the one shoulder element. What I do not love about it is again this one shoulder element – it creates the visibility as if one boop was big (thanks to the rhinestones again) and the other were flat (because of the drapery). I think it is even quite visible on this picture. But probably it is just me.

The emerald green dress, Delightful A-Line Strapless Sleeveless Taffeta Knee Length Bridesmaid Dress is quite stylish as well. I find the skirt part so cool! And though I am not a fan of strapless dresses, this one is quite nice. Still, here I am expecting another challenge, that is choosing an appropriate necklace…

The pastel Terrific Sheath One Shoulder Sleeveless Chiffon Short Bridesmaid Dress is purely charming. The flower detail on the shoulder is something I definitely love. And this ash lily color is so fairy, amazingly beautiful! But I don’t love that the dress is all about drapery, it just makes the effect of a thick cocoon.


And here is the Graceful A-Line One Shoulder Sleeveless Chiffon Knee Length Bridesmaid Dress that is so lovely! Quite sweet look, nothing so special but at the same time irreproachable. I mean, you can never go wrong with it. But as already said, I feel this lack of creativity and it makes me so bored…

The Charming A-Line Strapless Sleeveless Chiffon Knee Length Bridesmaid Dress is the one that stands out thanks to the up and down skirt. But there is another thing I love about it, and these are proportions! It is just perfect, I think. Everything is on their places. But do I want to have a ‘fashionable’ dress that is not stylish actually? It’s a good question…

Well.. Wish me luck!



23 comments:

  1. Love the mint dress!
    Ciao
    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like the pink dress clearly. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all those dresses, but my favourite one is the red one :)
    xoxo
    myownstylenika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/06/again-blue-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the mint dress the most :)

    Love, Ina

    www.petite-saigon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red and mired green dresses most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Son muy lindos, me parecen muy de tu estilo.♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    very nice clothes, I love it <3
    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/2013/06/outfit-iii.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink and mint dresses

    XX

    http://buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these dresses, especially the pink one!

    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink and mint dresses are beautiful :)

    http://fotolivekate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful choices again my dear - agree with you on the length of the dress! Really loved the third and last 2 ones (I guess I'm having a pastel moment hehe). I hope you'll be happy with your choice - let us know! ^^

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice...

    Lubica

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite is the mint dress <3

    I love your blog! I'm following you, hope you like mine www.lamevavida.com

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love the emerald green one :)
    http://ourwalkingclosetssecrets.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to your friend-- he's lucky to have a pal that is excited for her. Myself, I hate weddings, from top to bottom. But that teal dress is quite pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, really very informative article and share !
    bridesmaid dresses .

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete