Friday, July 5, 2013

Luxury vs. budget

Hello every one, my dear readers! I am very glad it is a final count down to my summer vacation! I only have to write one single exam and I am free till the beginning of October. As you probably know, I am first going to Moscow, the city where I have been so much dreaming to come back since my latest visit last summer. So, I am feeling a little bit stressed because of the exam and because of packing a bag for the almost two months long vacay. And it is a real challenge, I must tell you guys.

I mean, it is usually very hard to do when I go for a week or even a ten days long trip. Then I would usually try to take everything I would need so that I could have some choice and feel free to have some numerous options to pick from. But here when I have got only one luggage bag and two months of the vacay, including various weather expectations from warm Bulgarian sea side to the rainy and cold Western Ukraine. And this means, I only have to take the most necessary things, that is quite hard to pick.

What is more, getting ready for a voyage and for a wedding ceremony (that I am honored to be a guest of, you probably remember me choosing a perfect dress by Persunmall for the event), is often quite of expensive, I must admit. So even it seems not so problematic on the first sight, I think my monthly shopping budget had to grow by about twenty five percent for all the preparations. In these situations I am always thinking up something to reduce the costs but at the same time not to be limited by a pair of classic denim jeans, a white tee, some dress and a pair of ballerinas, you know.

So here I picked some options of fabulous items that are fashionable, stylish and pretty. But at the same time you would probably not need them next season. So why do we all need to pay crazy sums for one season beauties?


Let us start with the beautiful designer dress from the Simone Rocha Spring 2013 collection. You probably have seen it in black color. Alexa Chung was wearing it for the British Fashion Awards 2012 event. So I have found a beautiful alternative in the Persunmall store. You can check it out as Cute lace half see through dress. Amazingly stylish and pretty piece. And what is very pleasant, it costs only fifty seven ninety nine dollars. You can also find it in the white color, that is so in this season, as you have probably noticed it on the runways.



Another great example is the Herve Leger bondage dress in silver or gold colors. I think it is one of the pieces that are usually worn not more than one season and it is likely that it will have its place deep in the wardrobe quite soon. What is more, such party dresses like this one are quite often worn only once at all! Still it is a great dress, because you can wear it on a wide range of occasions from quite formal to common parties. And there are millions of matching this kind of dress with bags or clutches, sandals or shoes, blazers or leather jackets. And I have seen a very similar option online, Sexy party dress gold/silver on the Persunmall website. The beauty costs only one hundred seventy dollars.


And now it comes to the shoes. I think everyone has seen these trendy black with transparent details Pigalle shoes from Christian Louboutin. And I have seen the same design shoes on Persunmall for just one hundred twenty dollars. You can find them as Black sheepskin transparent shoes. You may say it is just a fake, but let us face the truth. Are you sure this style will still be in next season? Or you are just buying a pair of a thousand hundred dollar shoes to combine with a couple of outfits?.. I would personally buy these real louboutins in on e of two situations. First, if I was having a collection of designer shoes. And secondly, if I knew I could wear them on and on with say every second outfit.

By the way, on the same website you can also find a great selection of wedding dresses. The summer sales have already begun, so the prices are up to fifty-eight percent off from the starting price. The same is for the evening and party dresses. And as always, shipping is free!

I wish everyone who is also waiting for the vacation to start to have a great time. And first and foremost, not to feel stressed about packing a bag and shopping for it. Just have a good rest and enjoy every single moment!

34 comments:

  1. Always budget!!

    Regards from www.inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. always budget, of course

    XX

    http://buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neon dress :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silver dress looks amazing! Have a lovely vacation in Moscow!
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the second dress and the shoes!
    http://comounaprincesasintonterias.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/im-not-your-princess.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lime green lace dress is so adorable! Thanks for stopping by.

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these, this proves you don't have to always have the expensive versions.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! :)

    nayane-maia.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this good alternative ^^


    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved dresses and heels!! So beautiful!Kisses, Ira:)and good luck with your exam.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a creative post! I've seen a similar dress (no 1) on sheinside.com :) good luck with your exam! have a great day :)

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. PRECIOSO LOOK ESTAS MONISIMA ME ENCANTA TU BLOG . ME GUSTARIA TE PASARAS POR MI BLOG Y SI TE GUSTA NOS PODEMOS SEGUIR MUTUAMENTE BESITOS. HTTP://DOLCEVIRGINIA.BLOGSPOT.COM.ES

    ReplyDelete
  13. Os vestidos são lindos.
    Amei as dicas.
    Beijos
    http://esmalteetudo.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Que lindos, amei! :)
    Um beijão e até mais.

    www.queridaga.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the first dress! Enjoy your wonderful holiday, dear Lady

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post!
    Loved :D

    felicidade-essencial.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, and thanks for stopping by my blog as well!!! xoxo Can't wait to stop by again!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great post! thanks for sharing :D

    Invite you to enter **Luch Luch Craft x Persunmall International Giveaway**
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-luch-luch-craft_27.html
    Hope you will Join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks again for stopping by my blog Ira! I hope you a safe and joying trip, cant wait to see you sharing the photo. Love all pretty items that you picked!

    have a great weekend!

    xx

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    PS, new look on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I believe that trends should always be in a budget.

    ReplyDelete
  21. the second picture is the most beautiful dress!
    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the neon yellow Simone Rocha dress.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post!
    xx

    New post: Mix + Flúor

    http://belsyfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bonitos vestidos, aunque el plateado, es imposible para un "cuerpo normal", jajajaja
    Besos y buen fin de semana
    Esperanza
    http://22carla1990nancybarbienenuco.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  25. The dress is beautiful~ Love to buy a pair of CL shoes~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post ! Neon dress is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. great post! Thank you for the tips :)

    http://mylivingworldsblog.blogspot.ch
    http://mylivingworldsblog.blogspot.ch
    xx Selina

    ReplyDelete