Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sore is the new sexy





As you already know, I am going on a vacation next week.
And besides I am having my exams preparations that are also quite boring. To bring more variety to it I decided to train more and go for a run every day.
Even though I should have spent time only for really necessary things...
And you know what I noticed? It feels like I have even more time now! Probably it is changing of activity that makes me more productive, but it is such a good feeling :D
So, here is my motivation for everyone who is also training on this weekend!!!
xoxoxo

11 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great quotes. I also do sports daily. Good luck with the last exams. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. molto buone foto, come loro!
    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your photography
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely holiday break! I so need one right now. And thank you for stopping by my blog! xx

    creamfox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post!
    Paradox: Being busy gives us more time!
    xx
    http://ladyarrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the inspiration! Running can stink while you're doing it, but it truly makes your whole day feel better! Have fun on your vacation. Following you on Bloglovin now. :)

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree, whenever I go to the gym I feel like my day is way more productive! I guess it just gives you some boost to take on everything =) gotta love em endorphines!

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog

    Xx

    ReplyDelete