Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pirelli girls


 I don't remember what happened to me earlier. Either I became more and more interested in fashion and trends or I was intereste in the models who merchandized the fashion items. Though I am more into high fashion models like Natalia Vodianova, Natasha Poly, Sasha Pivovarova, I do find the commercial models really amazing. My favorite is Marisa Miller and I regret she doesn't make as many adds editorials as before. 
And I am very excited to see Alessandra Ambrosio and Miranda Kerr on the pages of Pirelli calendar. It must be hot!

13 comments:

  1. They are all so stunning
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing they all!! FORMAL OUTFIT TODAY ON MY BLOG, AND ALSO PRESENT STYLIGHT! I INVITE YOU TO VISIT ME!! Kisses and have a nice day! :) http://adribohocloset.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those models are beautiful! and commercially I also think Kate Upton is pretty up there.

    Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog }

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!
    xx

    New post: Leopard Print

    http://belsyfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much beauty in one foto!
    love them all...
    xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of them are really beautiful and commercially !! My favorite is Miranda Kerr.
    xoxo
    lore
    http://www.plikipliki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. more like PRETTY girls!

    xx.M
    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous calendar with with wonderful women :)

    ReplyDelete