Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Atelier Versace sketches for Beyonce concerts





Let me make a confession. When I had the lessons of Arts at school, I ususally asked my mom to help or just to draw something for me. And I do have quite poor drawing skills. 
But I admire illustrations so much! Especially when it comes to fashion. And the way how a picture becomes real and can be seen on the runway is nothing else but magic!

So, here is one of the costumes for the Beyonce shows created by Atelier Versace. And I can't wait to see it becoming real ahah


Follow me on Instgram // Bloglovin // Twitter // Google+

9 comments:

  1. GREAT DESIGN!! :)
    http://angelandchic1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Даа, хочется увидеть вживую...)

      Delete
  3. These outfits are so sexy and uber glam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've seen them and they are really stunning. The only unreal thing on those pictures is her figure

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete