Friday, February 28, 2014

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2015







Another collection and another statement by Burberry. I still can't forget Cara Delevigne on the runway of the previous year's collection wearing a heart printed blouse and a nude extraterrestrial skirt...

And here is some ethnical touch from Burberry. And every piece is a masterpiece again. Each detail is interesting in itself... Personally I can't imagine myself wearing a coat like this with a layered dress and high heels. Being a 177 cm tall girl I would look like a huge statue, I guess. ahah


P.S. Keep in touch via Instagram // Bloglovin // Twitter // Google+

5 comments:

  1. I'm the same height and I wear 10 cm heels, or slightly higher;-) I wouldn't worry that u look really tall, once you feel good I wouldn't care what anybody thinks;-)

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.. I think I would not. And the key is that the shoulder line here is soo big, you know...

      Delete