Friday, February 21, 2014

Makeovers, makeovers







When it comes to hairstyles, I am definitely for changes. It's quite essential to refresh your look every now and then. And here are probably the most memorable celebs makeovers recently... And all the three hair styles suit amazingly to each of the girls I picked:) Still, I love Taylor with middle length hair, I miss Karlie with long hair and Jennifer is even more awesome with the short cut now... What do you think?   

P.S. Join the dress GIVEAWAY:)

Follow me on Instgram // Bloglovin // Twitter // Google+

7 comments:

  1. I love Jennifer with all three haircuts, though I think with the half long shortcut looks the best on her

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to changing hairstyle!!! After a while with the same hairstyle I always have the need to change it up a bit. It´s nice to see yourself under a new light!!

    Great post!
    Marina
    http://www.sharpenstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's great to change hair, it's like starting a new chapter in your life:-)
    Love Karlie's makeover

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor Swift is gorgeous... the second look is my favorite :)

    I also agree we need to change up our hair to give it a fresh look... I am getting about 6 inches cut off in less then a month, luckily my hair grows fast... I am sure it will be fine though :)

    ReplyDelete