Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Just Cavalli FW 2015





It looks like I'm in love with Italian designers... And the Cavalli family are among them. I love the signature animal printes of the beautiful creations of this fashion house. 

And I must admit, the just Cavalli collections always amaze me even more than the Roberto Cavalli ones. The just Cavalli label have that cool rebelious chic and some bright young touch... And this fall winter collection is definitely among my favories:)

P.S. Keep in touch via Instagram // Bloglovin // Twitter // Google+


3 comments:

  1. It's an amazing design! :) Love it!
    A big hug,

    Lucia Gallego Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's hard not to love them. They have beautiful clothes

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete