Friday, June 13, 2014

Talking real bloggers


I’ve always been amazed by the everyday pics of the coolest bloggers like Chiara Ferragni or Andy Torres. I mean the captures of some busy days of blogging from the airports, cafes or just during a lunch break.


And I have recently noticed myself writing posts from Starbucks or from the university. And also having moved from Ukraine to German Kiel and now from living between Kiel and Dusseldorf makes me feel like life is a real rollercoaster… And it fells like I am becoming a “real blogger” that feels so good. I feel like I am following the right way and it is so inspiring…

And what do you love about blogging? Cheers!



7 comments:

  1. That is my favorite thing about blogging- it can be done anywhere!! The best kind of blogs are those that DO take you on a rollercoaster. I once heard that blogs are like "reality tv shows" ... and in a sense they are.

    If you get a sec, I would love to hear you thoughts on my latest

    Xo,
    Amy
    STYLEchocolatechip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bloggers day! Wish you all the best! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos, thanks for the visit.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Smile...

    www.mscinternational.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love blogging! great post!

    Hey visit my blog --> I Love Shoes

    ReplyDelete