Thursday, July 24, 2014

My fav healthy snacks

Hey, guys! Today I want to share with you some of my favorite healthy snack ideas. Here we go...

Fruit salad with yoghurt



Soy latte


Healthy popcorn


Avocado guacamole tortilla





Frozen berries with yoghurt


Healthy crackers


Veggie burger


Cauliflower popcorn


Cottage cheese and berries


Banana chips


Banana ice cream


Granola yoghurt


Dark chocolate peanut banana bites


Granola bars


Nuts mix


Hummus


Healthy muffins


Healthy bounty


Sweet potato chips


Chia pudding


Apples and peanut butter


Chocolate coated almonds


Trail mix


Baked tofu sticks


Almond butter chocolate mousse


Apple chips


Strawberry Pistachio White Chocolate Bark

Berry gummies


Avocado toast


Roasted soy nuts


Raw vegan truffles


Soy yoghurt


Coconut chips


Fruit smoothie



Zucchini oven chips


Mango stripes


Nut clusters


Vegetable chips



Amaranth bars


12 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic and perfect snacks!!

    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: very tasty. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum!!

    xoxo
    http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool ideas and nice meals :)) tanks for following,I follow you too dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks delicious! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good choices. everything looks so delicious. i loved the soy latte and fruits are always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete