Friday, August 15, 2014

Authentic yet stylish


After packing for my trip to Kiel, I decided to shoot some of the new ins from Indiacircus, an authentic online store.


And here they are, the amazing socks and a beautiful utility pouch!


And I must tell you, I absolutely adore the style of the pouch. It’s so easy to use. I first used it with my make-up stuff like lipstick and powder. 


And I also tried it with pen and other stationery, and I love both options.


What is about the socks, they saved me today as it’s already quite cool at home and they appeared to be so warm and stylish!


5 comments:

  1. So sweet socks!! Have a super evening:)
    www.dianalivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love these!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice case!
    Thanks for following me on Bloglovin, I followed you back.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pouch! Great for stationary too indeed. :) xo

    ReplyDelete