Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The unpublished


Hi guys! Today I wanted to say how much I love online lookbooks… My favorite ones are the ones of Gucci, Burberry and Tommy Hilfiger. Contrary to the runway collections, lookbook outfits are much more wearable. Still they are not too boring and usually outline the main trends of the runway collection…

To illustrate, I chose some of my favorite outfits from the latest Gucci collections. These are the ones that were not presented in the official collection releases but are not less amazing. And I am in love with the latest FW looks by Gucci, I am literally obsessed with that Italian style!



7 comments:

  1. great post!
    new look on my blog!
    http://sweetmona.com/blog/2014/08/14/oriental-style-with-my-new-kimono-from-oasap/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfits!I loved especially the blue dress!
    www.mygenerouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookbooks are always a perfect way to get inspired, great tips!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit! I love Italian style to:)
    www.dianalivia.com

    ReplyDelete