Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Color wedding dresses


What to say? When traditions meet fashion, it usually comes to numerous discussions from both sides…

I mean, traditionally a white wedding dress is meant to be a sign for divine beauty and clearness of thoughts of a bride.
But today we see a lot of brides choosing color wedding dresses, like the stunning pieces seen on http://www.dressv.com/color-wedding-dresses-c103389/ where you can find some great wedding gowns.
Some go for a good alternative and opt for ivory wedding dresses that usually look absolutely beautiful. Personally I have seen numerous amazing ivory wedding dresses on http://www.dressv.com/ and some other online stores.

What do you think guys? Do you like the idea of colorful wedding dresses or does it break the symbol of wearing white for this special moment?

5 comments:

  1. Personally I'd always go for white but I do love coloured wedding dresses too, Dita Von Teese's was one of my favourites.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dress is a champagne colour. I wouldn't change the colour a touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dressesto die for, the red one is fantastic.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. For my wedding, I might choose a champagne, cream or very light pink dress, I absolutely love these "nude" dresses. But I remember, when I was a little girl, I loved coloured wedding dresses and I used to swear that I would get married in a very bright one... Funny how our opinion can change over time ! :)

    xo,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete