Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy on the beach


Since the beginning of this week I have started another semester at the University. So now it’s all about the lectures, tutorials, seminar paper and all the other learning stuff… And this has been the issue since the very start of the season. So first, it was registration for the exams and the seminar. And then came some meetings with professors and additional tutorials. And all this month has been completely dedicated to the exams which I was done with last week. This means, here comes the lectures time, and I am quite excited about the new semester. Yet, there is so much work to do. So right now business is my second name.

But the sweetest part here is the memories of my vacation in September. I will never forget this time, I think. As you already know, I went to Moscow in the middle of the month. And I spent amazing time with my family. It was such a fabulous time when the family was together, that does not often happen right now. And secondly, Moscow is one of my favorite cities. Even regardless it is huge and real mix of cultures and peoples form all over the country, I still love it. I admire the touristic parts of the city where one can enjoy the wonderful Red Square, Arbat district, the University, the beautiful Tsritsyno district and many other sights the city is so rich of. But I also love the calm areas away from the city center.

And after having spent some weeks with the family I went to Egypt for a week. A wonderful week, I must admit. We stayed in Sharm el Sheikh, a resort part of the Sinai peninsula. This was the second time we stayed at Novotel Beach, the best hotel ever personally for me. 

The sun was there, the sea was there, the food was fantastic, the people were friendly… There was nothing missing! So here are the pics from one of the last days there. I think, laying on the sun and chilling is the best investment in the future productivity. And all I need for such a day is a bikini, like this one from H&M accompanied by the shorts, like these pretty floral ones from Blackfive.

And what I miss even more is the mega relaxing massage and hamam I had there. Why can’t I take it with me as a remedy for my mind, body and soul!?






P.S.  I still want to share with you my latest shopping finds and my beauty wishlist, so stay tuned :)

18 comments:

  1. Amazing: You're a lucky!!! I'd like to be on the beach right now!!! Let me know if you want we follow each other by GFC, bloglovin', google+, etc. I hope so: I'll be waiting for you!!!

    *Keep in touch ;)
    ABSOkisses!!! Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn

    Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun girl!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lucky you, here in Italy is so cold now..
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pics!! xo
    Shauna
    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dear love your short^_^

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pics

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't get them out of mind. Beaches. Its a bliss.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you had a great vacation! cute yellow bikini too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very great pics sweetie~
    xx

    www,sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice and warm... makes me wanna miss vacation! xoxoxo

    new post on: kate&bee

    kate&bee
    on bloglovin’


    kate&bee
    on fb


    we invite you to like us on fb, where we add some funny inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's strange to see a pics from the beach now, i miss the summer!
    kiss
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures! perfect beach style :)
    xx

    http://oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh que suerte, quiero volver al verano y la playa!!

    Feliz viernes
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pictures are beautiful. It's good to take a few days off.
    kisses

    http://cariocaemportugal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete