Thursday, October 9, 2014

Insta lately


Another recap from my Instagram account: this time it was much about travels, my favorite moments from the fashion weeks, tasty food and shopping till I drop. Hope you like it! Let’s keep in touch, follow my account is @irakharchenko

And here’s my latest obsession, the Oasap sweater I can’t get enough of…



What’s my favorite piece this month? Definitely this warming comfy sweater from Oasap



This Oasap coat looks so chic with anything, love it!




One of my favorite combinations, Blackfive lace shirt and Zara sneakers.













These Blackfive pants remind me of the summer days.

  


















I’m totally in love with these Asos pants




These Nike sneakers are so stylish! I love the neon color!


One of the most stylish eyewear ever! The great cat eye Oasap sunnies.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater looks so cosy and perfect as the temperatures are falling now. You've been having a fun time with plenty of sweet treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater you look great in the images

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colour and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning knit indeed Ira! I love how chunky and cozy it looks!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the purple sweater

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Ooh that ice cream with blueberries looks so good xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos
    I love the purple sweater

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great gallery!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)
    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a dream!!! Amazing! :)

    Francesca
    XoXo
    malicesfashionworld.blogspot.it
    www.facebook.com/malicesfashionworld

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a fun and lovely mix!!

    xxo
    @addictionfix

    ReplyDelete