Thursday, October 2, 2014

Princess off duty


Hello, guys! I am so happy I have my blog to share some of my fashion discoveries! Be it a new trend, a new store or a fashion designer, I enjoy sharing my finds with you… And it makes so much fun to get your feedback about it.


I still remember my favorite Graduation dress in Marchesa design. This was basically an ivory chiffon dress with amazing black embroidery. And I’m so happy to find out Marchesa has launched a new line called Marchesa Voyage. It’s basically what Marchesa girls usually wear every day. My favorites:






6 comments:

  1. Love these picks! So pretty!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second selection!!!nice;)

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love all of this - the dresses are so pretty! So cute and inspiring, great post!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!
    monitasitanggang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful finds! love the sparkle and moto jacket especially! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete