Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Red Square


One of my favorite cities in the world is definitely Moscow. The city is so beautiful, versatile and mighty. And I already have some of my must visits there. First one is the book store on Arbat that is huge and I always find at least some 3 - 4 books to buy each time. Another part is  Arbat street that is a neat place with nice cafes, restaurants, souvenir shops and street artists. Another great must visit for me is the Red Square, it’s really a symbol of the city and I can’t leave without haven’t been there at least once. So here are the pics from my last visit.


I decided for my new Hicustom shirt. What is so special about it is that I designed it by myself. I chose the print, the style and the color… and voila, in some weeks they created my self designed shirt! What do you think about the result? Ops, I almost forgot to mention the H&M boyfriend jeans, Zara sneakers, Asos watch and Bornprettystore rings.
Hugs, guys!





16 comments:

  1. I love Moscow, it's one of the most amazing cities in the world!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures :)
    I follow you now
    Love x
    www.redvelevetcloset.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks very pretty! Moscow is the best for sure

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: Fabulous pics in Russia. Great red square.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures!

    Thanks for following me, I followed you back on Bloglovin! :)

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it looks so beautiful there! I would love to visit some day. I love your casual outfit!!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing place and u look so beautiful :-)
    Do u wanna follow each other?

    The Princess Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish I could be you

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.como

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so cute!!!
    I would love to invite you to a giveaway on my blog where you can win a comfy autumn cardigan.
    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to have a giveway! The giveaway will open at 12:00AM (October 19, 2014; Manila Time)

    Please come and join! I'll be expecting your entry.

    With love,

    Monique (TheSlimKidInside)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice photos!

    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never been to Moscow, but I think it should be a fantastic city. I would love to have the chance to visit it. Kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete