Saturday, November 1, 2014

Beauty wishlist


I here I am and was announced earlier, here is my small beauty wishlist.
As you probably know, after some weeks of vacation wearing no make up, it is so hard to start wearing it again. The skin gets used to this kind of freedom so fast and it feels so good to enjoy the natural look! And for me it’s the same. For this reason,
I decided to start gradually from mascara and blush to wearing lipstick and foundation later. And this time it goes somehow to the luxury segment under the motto, Better less but of the better quality. 


Have recently started using Burberry products and I love the make up line so much. The colors are so natural. Yet, they are really hard to find, like I haven’t seen the eyeliner even in the official store…







Chanel Le vernis nail polish


What do you think about these products? Are there any of your favorites or the ones in your cravings list?

19 comments:

  1. These all look so beautiful.
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look lovely, I need to go on a makeup shop soon, might give a few of these ago, funds allowing!
    Harriet | Pearl & Peach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful products!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This chanel nailpolish is awesome!! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely want to get my hands on the Dior Christmas palette!

    Jessica xo
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chanel powder blush looks gorgeous :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: fabulous wishlist. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful stuff!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wishlist! Love the Chanel nail polish :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great wishlist! These are all eye candy!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are so many of these products I hope to try as well! I especially am interested in that mascara, the applicator is so unique I wonder if it really works well!

    xoxo
    -Maria
    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so my christmas wish list just got longer!!! so many fancy cosmetics!!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete