Sunday, November 23, 2014

Budget beauty gift ideas

 
Hello everyone! I am so happy I decided to make the category of post in my blog specifically dedicated to Christmas presents. So this time I thought about those presents that do not require high budgets, long time for ordering or could contradict someone's preferences. And the first things that comes to mind are basically beauty products.  
 
So contrary to the previous post, herepicked the budget type of products. So here you can find a lipgloss and nail polish in basic colors, glitter poweder for the party season and a glam eyeshadows palette. I also included the care products like hand cream and body butter... I mean, just the products any woman needs and  you can never go wrong with them.


 
 
 
 
 
 So if you wonder about the previous issues, here they areLuxury watch, Budget watch, Luxury beauty products.


5 comments:

  1. cool ideas. I need to decide what I want for xmas, so thx for some suggestions:-)

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xoxoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Nice ideas ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post :)
    Kisses Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete