Monday, November 17, 2014

Killer red

 
Hello, pretty babies! Another tough week is starting and the only thing I want to do is to escape all this stuff or just to wake up when the week ends. I am still working on my seminar paper and there are only four days to go...  
 
It sometimes feels like I have too much on my plateand I am really craving for Christmas holidays or just for another weekend. By the way, this one was amazing. I was enjoying the beauty of the last autumn days. Just look at the pictures, the nature is so charming these days! It is literally impossible to stay at home... 
 
Another thing that makes me happy is my new denim shirt I found here. I matched it with the black jeansTo make the look not too dark and boring, I added a Bornprettystore necklaceAsos watch and killer red lips... 


 
 


 
These days I tend to make my meals more beautiful in terms of presentation. This branch was decorated using the beautiful retro inspired homeware I discovered herefeaturing some flowers and a good article for inspiration. 

 
Have a nice day, guys! 
 

11 comments:

  1. Nice look and complements!! stylish.


    xoxo


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt and these colours!
    xxx from Paris!

    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Look, nice denim shirt:)
    I cant wait for xmas too, i love this time of the year so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, so pretty! love this look, dear :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute! Love the red lip.

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Love the bright red lip

    Lauren | Disco Daydream

    ReplyDelete