Saturday, November 22, 2014

Lace wedding dresses

 
Happy weekend, pretty babes! I am so excited about the weekend... Finally it is the time for some chillinSince yesterday I am done with my presentation on the seminar paperAnd it was even better that I did expect. So now I am well motivated for the next stage that is the paper itself. And I hope, everything will go well. 
 
And the first thing I did this morning was making an order in pne of the online stores... Looks like shopping is really a remedy after overwhelming periods in life.. Have you ever had this feeling? :) 
 
I think I will show you some of my latest obsessions later. And here are some beautiful lace wedding dresses I could not resist to check out on Dressestylist.com as they are absolutely gorgeous. I especially love these long pretty gowns. They are absolutely fantastic... 

 
 
 
And the short dress would go perfect for a wedding ceremony somewhere in the park or just on a beautiful lane. It would also look amazing for a beach wedding. Imagine the sea shore, the sea breeze and a romantic wedding ceremony... By the way, this piece would also go totally fine for a afterparty. Because when the official part is over, it often not that comfortable to party in a long dress, wear all the accessories including the veil etc. 
 
Have a nice weekend everyone!!  
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So romantic dresses, love lace.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete