Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Passpot covers gift guide

 
Hello!! I am very happy to continue my pre X-Mas series of posts. This time it is all about passport covers. I mean, this may be a present anyone needs, as the majority have a passport :)  
 
I suppose, a Louis Vuitton one is a classic. One can usually ask for initials to be printed, so that the present becomes even more special... 
 

 
And this Dolce & Gabbana cover is amazingly beautifulMy new craving... 
 
 
 So if you wonder about the previous issues, here they areLuxury watch, Budget watch, Luxury beauty products, Budget beauty products. 


10 comments:

  1. I love the first one dear^_^

    xoxo
    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute covers :)

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute covers :)

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG these are sooo cute!! I especially love the D&G case ;) great post! <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i see every product needed to be styled, cool ,and our passport indeed way important and it is deserved to be treated well. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know]

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. У Cartier очень симпатичная обложка)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely can't be writing from the U.S.-- only 10% or so of us have passports!

    I never wanted a passport cover, because when I was traveling, I took pride in how banged-up my passport started to look. But they are nice, for those who like a pristine passport.

    ReplyDelete