Monday, November 3, 2014

Scandinavian days


The weekend spent in Kiel after the first week of after the new semester was over. Luckily it was a shopping Sunday, when stores are usually open from 13 till 18. This weekend it was called Scandinavian days. So, the city was very full, the atmosphere was great and the weather was amazing! It was perfect for the long walks as I love them, peacefully enjoying a snack and coffee and stopping here and there searching for some winter home decorations and other pleasant stuff for home.

I think I missed wearing turtlenecks so much. So yesterday
I was wearing the navy blue striped pullover I found here matched with the blue Oasap coat and dark blue boot cut jeans from Cubus. And also I was having my marine blue rain booties I have recently found here. I am currently obsessed with this footwear, it’s super comfy and perfect for these cloudy days.

I’ll tell you more about my favorite versatile pieces of the season in the next post. And now, enjoy your week have a nice day:)










9 comments:

  1. Amazing photos, love your coat.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the powdered blue coat!
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!!
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Люблю смотреть фотографии с путешествий) Отличные снимки!

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very lovely outfit very cute pics!
    xx

    ReplyDelete