Sunday, November 9, 2014

Shoespie wishlist


Hello, dears! The weather is so crazy this season. I remember last Sunday the sun was shining and the weather was like in late August. And this weekend I am literally freezing… It is so cloudy and cold.
But I am happy it is finally the time to wear warm coats and jackets. It is only the thing, I sort of need the new boots for this season. So I decided to think up a wish list for the booties I liked. I included here both knee high ones and the ankle boots as there are so many nice pieces…
High heeled booties found under category sexy high stiletto boots.



Black flat boots found on www.shoespie.com


Aztec booties are love, I would wear them with a denim dress or skinny jeans…


Oh, look at these floral boots! Aren’t they cute?


Knee high boots, something I do need right now… Matching any outfit and any coat, I guess.



Another pretty ones of the sexy high stiletto boots range.


Yeeeah, snake skin is love. Yes, please!
Have a nice Sunday evening and have a good start to the new week, guys:)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shoes!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picks of winter footwear! I love the most knee hight boots!
    xoxo
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete