Sunday, November 23, 2014

Show your wishlist

 
Good Sunday morning everyone! Today I am so excited to inform you about the new fashion activity from Oasap! Christmas is coming. And it is time to show your wishlist on Oasap. And your wish can really come true. Check out all the details on OasapAnd talking about my wishlist, here it goes. By the way, I accompanied all the pieces by the links to the respective products Just in case you also have a crush on any of these pieces.  


 

 
 
 
I am so excited about the activity and to see your wishlists as well... Let us dream the most beautiful dreams before the holiday season... Even if it is just about an outfit:) Have a nice weekend and do not forget to participate in this wonderful activity!!


7 comments:

  1. Love that blouse!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the braided sweater!!! I want one just like it ^^

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue statement necklace is so pretty!:)

    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peach sweater is absolutely fantadtic.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such great picks! I especially love the patterned scarf and the blue backpack! xx

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweater and the necklaces!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete