Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The perfect coat


Thanks to the global online stores I can share with you such a great deal I have come across recently. One of the must have outwear pieces, an oversized lapels tweed coat is so cheap this week on Oasap. You can check out the details of the deal here.


So why I paid attention to this coat is that it is amazingly versatile, it matches with anything and creates a very modern and stylish look.






I also decided to show how versatile it is with some trendy pieces of the season. Still, it goes well with classy dresses, blouses, suits etc.















T-shirt






11 comments:

  1. Love this coat!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL COATS
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your selection!! So lovely coats! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect coat and combinations! Kss

    www.trendyinthemoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog :)
    I'm following you ♥
    http://blog017.blogspot.com - NEW POST :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the deep grey colors!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love a good cozy winter coat, and these are some great picks!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This coat is so gorgeous! would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Thanks beaut

    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jacket, perfect for winter for sure

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. coat looks cool :)
    wish i could wear it but we have a warm weather here.

    followed on twitter

    www.carissainez.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect coat

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete