Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Watch wishlist


Hello, dears! It's just in two weeks that the first advent is coming. And this means, this is time to think about the Christmas presents. I already know what present I want to make for myself for Christmas. So, I am planning to invest in a good watch. 

Here I decided to show you some of my favorites. Probably you find some interesting ideas for shopping as well. Or if you already have any of these pieces, please, tell me wich ones are worth having... :)


 




 


 

 



6 comments:

  1. Great selection! I love the first and the third!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second watch is perfect! I love it!

    I'm giving away an Ace & Ivy monogrammed rain jacket! Enter here!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the white one!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection! I love the Marc Jacobs one!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the adidas watch so simple but I love that!
    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete