Saturday, January 31, 2015

Insta lately


HelloThe days in the end of a semester are always the most boring ones... Even thought I discovered a library with the best view in the citythe classes still make me a bit sad... I'm really waiting for the vacations to come and I am already planning something exciting for the coming springAre you also craving for spring as I am?:) 

And here are some of the recent pics from Instagramdon't hesitate to follow @irakharchenko 

My latest obsessionsOasap watch and Sheinside pumps. 

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful board! Lovely blog!
    I follow you sweety, pls follow me back via GFC!
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Love the shoes! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos!! I can't wait for Spring either :)

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! You have such a nice insta feed :)
    www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unas fotos preciosas.
    www.caprichosasyconsentidas.com

    ReplyDelete