Monday, June 22, 2015

How to improve your morning routine





Hello my der friends! First of all I wanna say, have a great weekend you all! Personally I am excited about the weekend and even more – about the coming week. And today I wanted to share with you one of my latest discoveries that helps me upgrade my life for a while now and I think this will resonate with you. More specifically, I started to put much more value to my mornings. So, the main idea is to create a high quality start of the day, not just to let life happen to you. So here are my top 4 tips.



Number one resonates especially with me: plan your outfit. So what I do is, while I am still in the bed, I usually construct my outfit. It basically depends on you what you start with – I tend to first decide dress or pants and then add shoes, a bag, a top if necessary, an overall and some accessories - all in my imagination, of course. 


 
Another way I’ve heard about is to pick a bag first. Say, I choose the Michael Kors Selma purse which you can find on Trendfabrik and then come shoes. Now when you pick accessories, you come to the clothes part, for example, it is hot outside and you pick light shorts like these Guess shorts and a basic black shirt. And then you can pimp up the outfit with a pair of sunnies, bracelets, necklace etc.


Now when you took care of your appearance, it’s time to pay attention to your mental health. It’s a common knowledge that an individual usually spends at least half an hour to get ready. It’s a perfect time to listen to an educational or self development records. You can pick a great audiobook or play a motivation video on Youtube – everything counts and sets your day in a proactive way.


 

Another great idea is to exercise. I think everyone would agree that starting a day in an active way makes it better. It releases endorphins and boosts your energy level. No matter what workout routine you choose, just do it!




And the last but not least, plan your day. This seems so obvious to make a plan before you actually act, but many people forget about it. What I recommend is to do it for 21 days and enjoy the improvements and you’ll see the difference!

36 comments:

  1. Happy Monday, my gorgeous friend! Great tips - love it!
    Sending you much love & hope all is well!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, amazing photos. Big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips! I wish I was awake enough in the mornings to exercise haha. Maybe I'll give it a try through the week

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. MK loveeee !!!

    http://sk-artist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this so much! All of the things you've mentioned can definitely help for sure!

    xx -n
    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me ha encantado el bolso.
    www.caprichosasyconsentidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! I should really plan my outfits. I usually take ages to do that in the morning haha!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your tip about choosing a bag first. If you have no idea where to start with your outfit, a bag is a great tool to create your look around.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips dear!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great post! Some days it's hard to feel motivated and these tips will definitely help, lovely post dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh, this is definitely a post I needed to read, thank you!

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely amazing bag
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome tips! Coincidentally, my co-admin made a post similar to this here! http://sofxcza.blogspot.com/2015/06/how-to-have-good-morning.html
    Great blog you have here xx

    sofxcza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. having a morning routine is my favorite part of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is the room in the last pic yours? It's so gorgeous!

    Great list :)

    Ivana x
    Block of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally agree that starting a day with exercise makes the entire day better!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tips! I love your post.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always prepare my outfit the day before, so in the morning I only pick up my stuff and get ready. Nice tips btw

    Have a good day
    Ewelina xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love so much that bag dear!!xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me encanto!! El bolso precioso

    xx

    http://unromanceconlamoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really interesting post...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to learn to plan more and wake up earlier to get some exercise!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. great tips
    love that handbag,its stunning

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great Ideas! Love the red Bag <3
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful ways to organize your day and start off right! I love the idea of making a list for the day. I have got to try that. Have a great week!

    xo, Bry

    Drissella.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post! Very helpfull!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice post ! I like 👌 Thank you for your follow. Visit me at www.b-undaunted.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great tips. Interesting read ��

    ReplyDelete