Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What to visit in Italy




Hello my dear friends! I am so happy about your feedback to the previous blog… You are the best! This week I decided to start another blog where I am planning to post yummy healthy recipes. I am going to write in Russian, so if you master the language and you love healthy cooking, you are welcome to visit Cooks Fresh that I am so excited about. Hopefully I will be a good contributor to the whole healthy food community worldwide and provide good content for Russian speakers out there.
Another great news for me is that my next birthday is right around the corner… And I pretty much excited about the event. Honestly, organizing a birthday party for my friends is not one of my superpowers. But I had to do it almost every year of my life so far… And each time I only dream to escape somewhere for this day. Or preferably for a week…
Imagine how happy I was to realize that this year my dream will finally come true. I am planning to spend five days abroad and spend a fabulous time there. And as it usually happens when your dream is about to come true, I knew quite precisely where I would love to go for celebration. And my choice was… Italy! Right, I have never been to this wonderful country and looks like it is time to correct this situation.
As I already mentioned above, I am pretty determined about the fact that my dream destination now is Italy. But I have no idea about the further destination. Frankly speaking, I would visit a large variety of destinations and travel all around the country. But this idea seems to be a little bit crazy as it will be extremely hot in Italy in the middle of July. So I picked several top destinations, out of which we will most probably visit only two or so… So here is my list:
1)      Rome. I would be really excited to visit the city. What is more, I think it is a great idea to start discovering a country with visiting its capital. What is more, it is a wonderful place to go for a short period of time. I would be happy to the unique architecture of the city including the Pantheon, Castel Sant’Angelo and the Basilica of San Paolo fuori le Mura. But the most interesting place to go would definitely be the Colosseum…



2)      Milan

3)      Florence


4)      Venice


5)      Sicily
Anyway, guys, I will be so happy to hear your feedback. Probably someone of you has already been to Italy, especially for a small period of time. What places are worth visiting? Do you know any non mainstream places to visit?

59 comments:

  1. You going to Italy...I am so jealous...Have a gret time...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH My country;) <3 xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow, so beautiful pics :) I love italy *_*

    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday sweetheart!! I am so excited for you, Italy is one of the most incredible countries I have ever been to, and all the cities are so unique and breathtakingly beautiful! I've been to Rome with my family and Venice and Florence with my husband and all of them are so amazing in so many different ways! Where is your heart calling you to?! :D xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! I always wanted to visit Italy! So many beautiful places to go!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures! Hope you have an amazing time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to Italy before, but would love to. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new healthy eating blog - pity I don't speak Russian haha! Five days in Italy? You lucky thing! I hope you have an absolutely fantastic birthday :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to visit Italy one day... great post and hope you have a fabulous time x

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's too much cities to visit in Italy!
    kisses
    www.theshadeoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Wednesday, lovely! Italy is my fave!!
    I truly hope this day is as beautiful as you are, stunning lady!
    Sending you much love!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Italy is up there with the top places I want to visit! Thanks for this guide :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!!!

    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish you a great birthday ahead! Florence and Venice are great! I've never been to Rome and MIlan but already heard great things as well! I'd say take your pick! Whatever you'll choose it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great post, I have serious wanderlust now!!!
    Hope you've had a great day,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  16. <3

    http://simpleplaintruth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never been to Italy at all, but i would love to go to Tuscany!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  18. reading this gave me a serious case of wanderlust...great post! beautiful photography <3


    www.jenesaiswhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I wish I could visit Italy one day. It's gorgeous! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  20. Да, Италия великолепна)) очень люблю эту страну! Была во всех вышеперечисленных пунктах, кроме Сицилии... Ну ничего, еще не вечер)) Очень интересный пост!
    Заходи ко мне в гости) Буду рада дружить :))

    www.blotterlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everything in Italy looks just extra gorgeous. Everywhere you look is Instagram-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Italy is just beautiful country...I have visited it numerous times and I´m always amazed by her beauty again and again :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've always wanted to go to Italy! I bet you'll have some beautiful blog posts to share from there :)

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. My Latest Post is about Venice!! I would sooo love to visit other places in Italy though, your photos look stunning! Amazing Post!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, I'm going to Italy this summer too ^^ Most probably in August. And there are two must see places for me: Verona (Juliet's balcony) and the Vatican city (St. Peter's Square) <3

    Nail Art in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post hun. I'm heading to Italy soon, I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post hun. I'm heading to Italy soon, I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great post. You are going to love it in Italy for sure. Have fun. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great post. You are going to love it in Italy for sure. Have fun. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow you and I'll be very glad if you follow me back. Have a nice day^^
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi dear
    Great post, so useful
    I love Italy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love Italy so so much <3
    and I've been there so many times. I recommend visiting Venice, Florence and Rome. Those are places you really have to see! Venice and Florence are my favs. <3

    kisses xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful places!!!
    Greetings from Sicily, kisses

    http://www.mundodecaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post :) I've always wanted to visit Italy too- I think Venice is number one on my wish list

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amazig post! And have fun in Italy<3

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello new registered, you have selected places really wonderful.


    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great post! Thanks for sharing!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  38. amazing blog post :)

    I have shared your post :D


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is awesome! I like this a lot.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  40. I just love Italy! I've been there once, and that is just not enough. I would love to live there someday!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. florence is my city and you absolutely must see it!giulia
    www.theslashgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. florence is my city and you absolutely must see it!giulia
    www.theslashgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lovely post and photos dear xx


    www.emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Yo he ido dos veces y me encanta Italia.Al igual que en España, tiene unos lugares deliciosos!
    Besitos.
    www.modaenprovincias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. These are beautiful photos! Rome would be amazing. Have a wonderful trip to Italy!

    xo, Bry

    Hold.On.To.Your.Hats.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  46. I've been to Italy a few times and it's absolutely gorgeous, definitely one of my favourite places :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh beautiful photos!
    I want to go to there!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  48. I definitely need to come and visit Italy :) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  49. its such a beautiful city
    hopefully one day i will visit there

    ReplyDelete
  50. Rome is amazing!
    Would defo recommend the Colosseum

    http://sergeinthecity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  51. You should visit Milan, I live there! (hot weather in these days!)
    Greetings, :)
    Chiara www.mybarr.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wonderful post…I like your blog.^^
    Lovely greets stefi

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/theconstructive-12941067

    ReplyDelete
  53. I definitely need to come and visit Italy. its such a beautiful city :) Great photos!

    Best places to visit in italy

    ReplyDelete