Hello people! I am so happyto write you from the amazing city of Frankfurt. You cannot evenimagine how cool it feel - the weekend has not yet ended, the weather is good and it is not raining as it does inHamburg.
Anyways, traveling has this awesome effect if rechariging you, and on this note I decided to talk about my blogging tips. Previous time I was talking about the top tips for successful blogging. And this is where I mentioned how important good visual content actually is. Anything including images, video and infographics should preferably be of a decent quality which helps you to deliver the messageto your readers more efficiently and in a more pleasant way.
Frankly, I never used a professional camera for blogging. I prefer my iPhone which is always there with me and is not so heavy to have avalable all the time. But what is always interesting for me are image editing tools. So today I would love to share my top 6 favorite instruments when it comes to editing photographs.
- Vsco which I discovered only a year ago but it is so intuitive and easy to use that I use it all the timefrom my phone.
- Fotor, which is I love using frommy desktiop, escecially for collages, filters, cropping etc.
- Instagram is also an awesome place to edit photos, especially since I use the app so frequently anyways. And the editing features can be used even if you are apply and it still saves the pictures on your camera roll.
- FotoJet probably has the craziest filters but it is sometimes so much fun to use.
- Oldie but goodie…Paint! The main advantage of Paint is that you can find it on any computer. I believe, you can also edit photos in Paint on an inhabitant island… Anyways, it is so fast for cropping, resizing, applying text and other basic edits.
- And last but not least… editing tool on your phone!
There is a bunch of other programs I udes at different times but they were either too complicated to figure out or not so approachable from everywhere I am and any device I use. Still, there are some apps I am planning to use. For example, I was recently recommended to use Camera+ by a couple of friends and I would recommend you to give it a try as well…
Now I want to know what are your go to tools for editing your visual content for social media and for your blog. Let me know in the comments as I’mso curious to try something new :)