Sunday, June 19, 2016

Inspired by California


Hello world! I am so excited to tell you about my latest trip across California to meet the family… We started from San Diego and made all the way to Palo Alto through Los Angeles, Sacramento and San Francisco.

Привет, друзья! Я только что вернулась из необыкновенного путешествия по Калифорнии и провела отличную неделю в кругу семьи…



I promise to post more photos soon, and now I really need some time to relax after this incredible experience.



And let me share my favorite music that reminds me about Callifornia. Hope you enjoy these:) Love you!


Да уж, неделя была невероятно насыщенной, даже не верится... Скоро покажу фотографии, а пока размещу музыку, которая ассоциируется у меня с Калифорнией.

5 comments:

  1. Как здорово) везет тебе!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go there! Dreaming on it now :)
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're still enjoying California. My wife's visited there and has family there. She always smiles when she talks about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Оооо давай фотки, очень интересно!

    Welcome to my blog - http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete