Thursday, May 26, 2016

Trend alert: embroidered coat


Hello guys! My absolute favorite outwear for spring is a leather jacket. But as soon as I came across these wonderful coats I couldn’t help but show you what amazing outfits you can create featuring these pieces...

You can find Vivetta Blue coat here

Привет, друзья! Только недавно я поняла насколько обожаю носить косухи весной… Но иногда так охота надеть что-то особенное и когда нашла эти два пальто, решила показать насколько разнообразные луки можно создать с ними...



You can find the Marc Jacobs red coat here

8 comments:

  1. these are absolutely gorgeous coats! LOVE!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post! I love the pastels :)

    Natalie xxx
    Made In China

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Have a great day!x


    Vildana from Living Like V (I HAVE A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT) & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super stunning coats!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these outfits!! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics, I love this post!

    Alice Cerea,
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete