Saturday, July 2, 2016

Take me out to the ball game




Hello guys! I am so happy to tell you about the fact that we finally moved to a new apartment in San Diego and I love it so much so far!! I am so excited to show you our new place but for now all we have there are boxes and suitcases to be unpacked…


But it is a wonderful time to look around the neighborhood and enjoy the new lifestyle. So we went to a baseball game. Padres were playing here in San Diego and it was an awesome albeit unusual experience.

The game is pretty new for a European but the spirit on the arena is absolutely great! Needless to say, I had no idea about what to wear. So I decided to wear my fav jeans, leather jacket and sneakers.

3 comments:

  1. Love this!! Thanks for sharing!xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only game I've been to was the Padres vs the atlanta braves. It got rained out

    ReplyDelete