Saturday, September 3, 2016

Harley Davidson


Hello guys! I really wanted to show you the pictures from a charity event I attended lately. It was such a great feeling to support a good cause and to contribute to such a wonderful initiative.
And the location was picked perfectly well… It was a Harley Davidson dealership here in San Diego! To match the atmosphere around I chose to wear my leather jacket and my new red pants. And talking about accessories, there is nothing better than a shiny Harley Davidson motorcycle. Isn’t it a perfect match? :)


Привет, друзья! Не могу не поделиться с вами фото из одного недавно посещенного благотворительного мероприятия, которое было проведено… В салоне Харли Дэвидсон здесь в Сан Диего! Мероприятие было превосходным само по себе, но возможность перепробовать несколько харлеев - это бесценно. Эх, прокатиться бы с ветерком!



22 comments:

  1. Cool bikes!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute girl on Harley Davidson <3 great participation in charity work :)

    ohladymania.blogspot.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bikes are so cool! too bad i could never own one as Id fall off of it in 5 mins :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to have a motorcycle but I don't think I'd feel safe on one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great match!! Perfect outfit for a Harley Davidson!

    Steal4Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so happy! Great match :)
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cool!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos!
    I hope you had a really good day :)
    xoxo different is better <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must have been a very nice event! You chose the right clothing for the fascinating world of chromed Harley! Fantastic red pants and even your smile!

    serena


    http://madhouseautoproduzioni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Great picture :)

    missymj.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello from Paris,

    Thank you for your words on my blog. Nice picture with a beautiful smile :)

    papillonmyosotis.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good for you! I ride motorcycles so I'd have joined you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful look! Actually participate in an event like this is very gratificante.Harley Davidson is beautiful! kisses here in Brazil.
    www.pilateandosonhos.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Harley Davidson is absolutely cool and will always be something special :) loves greeting Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Our bike is my passion , I have not had the pleasure of personally knowing a Harley shop , plus me and my fiance have a dream of making the route 66. I loved the post and help is always a beautiful and admirable attitude. Kisses

    http://garotascomovoceoficial.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome! I love bikes and harley davidson is such a fun and royal bike! And your outfit is perfect babe <3

    ReplyDelete