Saturday, August 27, 2016

Modern design inspirations


Hello my pretty ladies! I hope you are having a great day so far. I am going through some abnormal season here in Southern California with incredibly hot temperatures in the end of September…

I am trying to stay away from the crazy heat and to spend more time at home. And it brought me to discover a new online store that I want to share with you. I have first seen their cool sweet suits and it was love at first sight…
Here is a legit wedding and prom dress store for you girls. Hope you enjoy shopping there. Pink Prom Dresses



They have a large variety of modern and stylish pieces. So many suits and dresses truly look like high fashion. One of the designers that inspired me most is Lanxin who represents romantic and artistic feel of the clothes.

You should also check out Amii who creates pieces is a modern aesthetics style. Her designs have these awesome clean lines that are so hot this season. I hope you will like some of these designs too.

Let me know what is on your wish list right now as well!

14 comments:

  1. What a great inspiration :)
    Thank's for sharing!
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love office wear, especially the ever so popular pinstripe. It's become so popular again this year!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. suits are so in right now! the trend is so hot!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the most the outfit from the first picture :) Nice inspirations ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. The suits are so cool, pretty selection.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola me ha encantado el post es muy cool. Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que chic!
    bjs
    http://www.pinkbelezura.com/

    ReplyDelete