Hello guys! One of my most popular posts ever is the 10 wardrobe essentials. At the same time, my latest post about men’s fashion was accepted so well.
This time I took inspiration from both of them and write about the most important men’s wardrobe pieces for this season.
- A wool suit. Make sure you have nice pair of pants and a matching jacket that look presentable. It is important, that the fabric corresponds the season (like wool) or the color is appropriate for the fall season (like black, dark blue, brown or grey). If possible, have the jacket tailored.
2. Basic warm coat. Invest in a good coat that will serve you the whole season several years in a row. To make it work, go for the basic options.
3. Basic shirt. It is always important to have a nice presentable shirt. Unfortunately, a shirt is a piece of clothing that can ruin the whole look completely just because of the smallest detail.
4. Dark denim jeans. Even though you may love your light blue denims, you should definitely switch to dark blue, grey or black jeans for fall.
5. Classic shoes in basic color. Obviously, shoes can tell a lot about a man, so make a right choice!