Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fasionmia dresses wislist


Hello girls! As I mentioned, soon we are going on a trip to Washington D.C. and to Ukraine. Frankly speaking, I’m so excited about the vacay...


And it must be a stylish one! Dresses are a must, but not to give up comfort, so check out my Fashionmia wishlist:)

V Neck Dacron Printed Split Maxi-Dress

Off Shoulder Dacron Assorted Colors Printed Zigzag Striped Maxi-Dress


Round Neck Letters Printed Side Slit Maxi Dress

V Neck Cotton Plain Maxi Dress



Bow Collar Chiffon Assorted Colors Printed Maxi-Dress

Off Shoulder Dacron Color Block Floral Printed Maxi-Dress


Collarless Knitted Plain Cardigans And Knitted Plain Dress



7 comments:

  1. All are gorgeous although my favorite is that midi green dress!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colourful dresses.
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! Love :) x

    www.sarah-elizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete