Thursday, September 8, 2016

Green smoothies


Hello beauties! I remember how a couple of years ago I really was eating healthy including lots of fruit, juices and plenty of water. In fact, I always had to make sure that no food that I put in my mouth contains refined sugar.

Now I am less strict with my nutrition. But there is something I always want to improve. I’m planning to drink more green smoothies, probably every morning. Do you like smoothies?



P.S. Let’s keep in touch on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin.

14 comments:

  1. My daughter loves all smoothies, green or orange, no matter.
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a massive fan of green smoothies, I much prefer strawberry and any other fruit based smoothies. :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want absolutely try this one! Xo
    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green smoothies, they always make me feel so healthy :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love green smoothies. So do my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love green smoothies. They're so tasty!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually don't like smoothies! I love green juices and occasionally a protein shake, but I can't get into the yogurt-y, milk-y-ness of smoothies, lol.

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan of smoothies!! This year I bought a mixer, and I have spent al the summer drinking homemade smoothies. It's the best way of drinking a bottle of real energy!

    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love smoothies specially in spring... In the fall I prefere vegetable soup and warm porridge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks too healthy..! Have never tried it...!
    Love,
    Neha
    Let's Talk About Everything
    Giveaway:
    YouTube Giveaway
    Latest Post: Pink Sneakers

    ReplyDelete