Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas wishlist


Hello, my dear ladies! I can not believe it is already winter and Christmas is just around the corner… And I really feel that the busiest time of the year is just about to start.
This weekend we created absolutely perfect Christmas cards, which makes me think about all the dearest people… And there is some more Christmas shopping coming up this weekend. And one of the main items to be found is a dress for Christmas!
Holidays are such a wonderful occasion to dress up. It is sometimes hard to find an appropriate gown online, because the stores are loaded with chunky sweaters and cardigans, whereas the weather here in Southern California allows for a light and breezy outfit. But I have found an amazing store called Apparel Candy who have a great collection.
I recommend to check it out as they have a nice variety of apparel, accessories and cosmetics as long as wholesale clothing. There are some great options for wholesale clothing accessories as well. I am not sure if they offer international shipping yet, but the shore is definitely worth checking out.
As for my picks, I chose these wonderful dresses in silver, black and aquamarine. They are so cute, that it is a tough decision to choose one. And another great part is that the length is just perfect for a Christmas party, I think.



Another option is a maxi dress or a maxi jumpsuit. These two pieces look absolutely gorgeous. Lace is still my love and this dress looks stunning… I’m in love:)

7 comments:

  1. Really interesting post. I like this items. Good selection ❤

    Gotičarka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have either a red dress or sweater dress on my Christmas wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first dress!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection.
    Enjoy your Sunday!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - Christmas time is great for a small shoping spree :)

    ReplyDelete