Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January here we go

Hello my dear babies! I hope you are doing great. I am currently in a constant mode of exams preparations, which is so overwhelming at times.
Next month I am having a driving test, which I am preparing to on the weekends. Last Sunday, for instance, I drove all the way from San Diego to Carlsbad (for those who know), which is about 40 kilometers total. And, boy, was it tiring for a beginner, even though looking back I am proud I did it…
And in the end of the month I am having my GMAT test. For those who know, it is a multifaceted Management test. Truth be told, I am pretty nervous about it, but we’ll see how it goes!
And on top of that we are still having holidays. January 7 was orthodox Christmas and January 13 was the Old New Year widely celebrated in Eastern Europe. And it is nice to feel like it is a special day every other day, to cook a fine dinner and to dress up…
Talking about dressing up, I wanted to mention a nice store I discovered recently. It is called Okdress and it is there where you can find a wide range of wedding dress uk from ball gown wedding dress to short wedding dress.
Wishing you a wonderful day, guys!

13 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous! good luck with all of your exams!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses are awesome!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dresses!

    Have a great weekend,
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way that red dress contours your body is everything. #goals

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fall in love with the red dress!
    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you did well on your GMAT! I was so closely to taking it...even bought the review books at one point.

    Julia || Closet de Jules || Recent Post - How to Style a Blanket Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dresses! www.bridesmaiddesigners.net/bridesmaid-dresses

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's amazing!

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/2017/02/stay-casual.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Can you please get back to me once you see this message? I tried reaching you on your email but with no luck so I would appreciate if you could check for my emails and replay as soon as possible.

    Blair from Irresistible Me

    ReplyDelete