Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Real Men and Lovely Beards


Hello guys! Those who live in Southern California probably experienced the incredible storm we had this weekend, and that in the middle of May… Yet May still feels so special to me, especially since my dear Hubby has his birthday in the end of this month.

I am definitely looking forward to this wonderful day and there is usually a lot of planning going on all month long. I think we are going to Whale Watching here in San Diego. But I still want to find a good present for my Man…

Those of you who follow my Instagram @irinathr probably know that my husband tried to grow a beard this Christmas when he had longer vacations. And I thought it would be great to give him some awesome products for beard care. I believe there are some great products out there that will help him style and trim his beard.

I know there are tons of good beard care products out there but as soon as I came across Lovely Beards, I understood that this is the one. First of all I was amazed by the fact that the variety of products is so great. They specialize in mens beard oils and balms, which is exactly what I am looking for as a present idea.



Another great thing about the company is that they have only organic beard products, which is so important when it is the first time one is using a product. I believe, organic products are less likely to cause allergies and other irritations, which many men deal with. And my favorite product so far is Gingerbread organic beard balm with organic shea butter, almond oil and coconut oil.





I want to hear from you, guys! Have you ever tried any Lovely Beards product and how you like them. Let me know in the comments...


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried them before but they look interesting!

    ReplyDelete